US-based inDinero, a leading accounting and tax software firm with operations in the Philippines, has bought mAccounting, an outsourced accounting and tax firm based in Indianpolis. According to InDinero chief operations officer Keddrick Stuart, the combination of inDinero’s technology and mAccounting’s wide expertise in finance will give them a lead in the industry. Stuart said that founders of growth businesses usually need both real-time information and a good financial partner to be able to come up with smart choices, secure investment and to scale up; something the new partnership provides. The partnership may also help make more firms realize that accounting is not just a necessary evil, but can also provide a strategic business advantage. “What a business owner is looking for in an outsourced finance solution is help managing their business,” says Jeff Good, a managing director of mAccounting, “but what they often get is simply transactional bookkeeping and taxes.”
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information