Outsourcing firm Acquire BPO is looking for a local human resources director to lead the company’s HR department. In a post on its LinkedIn page, Acquire BPO said the best person for the job would be creative and should inspire effective planning, design, and develop HR-related initiatives and employee engagement activities. The HR director will report to the country manager while providing transparent real-time updates to the CEO on issues regarding the implementation of company events, surveys, safety of the workforce, and labor and legislative issues. With a growing team of 7,000 across Metro Manila, Acquire BPO offers contact center, BPO, marketing, animation, IT and professional services.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information