According to a report in The Economic Times, AION Capital Partners is acquiring InterGlobe Technologies for US$230 million. AION Capital Partners is a joint venture between global private equity player Apollo Global Management and ICICI Venture. InterGlobe Tech is the IT & back office arm of InterGlobe Enterprises. It provides global services in travel, transportation and hospitality sectors. InterGlobe Enterprises is also the parent company of Indian airline, IndiGo. It was revealed in the report that the deal was signed this week and is likely to be announced soon. Private equity investors Blackstone, Carlyle, Everstone and Partners Group were previously reported to be interested in a deal along with IT firm Tech Mahindra. InterGlobe Technologies competes with operators like NIIT Technologies and Accelya.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information