Filipino logistics giant Air21 is setting up a business process outsourcing (BPO) training center in Isabela State University (ISU) – Cauayan City campus through its outsourcing unit. The center will provide training on actual BPO work as well as operations management training to college students of the state university. In a statement, Air21 said the BPO Training Center will be part of an ambitious initiative of the ISU to set up a Business Intelligence Research and Development Center in the ISU-Cauayan Campus.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information