The business process outsourcing firm Alorica has opened two contact centers in the Philippine cities of Pasay and Angeles, adding to the other 18 sites in the Philippines. This expansion is expected to generate 28,000 jobs in 2019. The country makes up over one-third of the firm’s 100,000 global workforce. In time for the inauguration of the new locations in the Philippines, Alorica also opened a new site in Yokohama, Japan. Alorica said the development aims to accommodate new clients and the ongoing demand for offshore customer service solutions. Alorica’s Asia president Bong Borja said the company’s moves in Asia reflect its commitment to grow its global delivery network in key international locations, increase and diversify language flexibility, and provide in-country solutions to multinational brands expanding into new markets. The firm also looks forward to helping its clients create and amplify customer experiences that forge impactful impressions and profitable growth.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information