iQor, a managed services provider of customer engagement and technology-enabled BPO solutions, received three awards—Top Employer of the Year, Technology Company of the Year, and Service Excellence of the Year— at the Asia CEO Awards’ Circle of Excellence. The company was recognized for its training, services, and technology. Saurabh Bhaskar, iQor senior vice president of operations, attributed the awards to the firm’s skilled talent pool, leading edge technology, and commitment to service excellence. Rod Hoddinott, iQor senior vice president of operations, said the awards highlight the investments iQor’s leadership team has made in creating a unique service culture where employees can learn and use the latest digital tools to deliver a better customer experience. The Asia CEO Awards, the largest business awards event in Southeast Asia, attracted more than 1,200 attendees. The award ceremony was held on October 16 at the Manila Marriot Hotel.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information