Business process outsourcing (BPO) firm Alorica has donated 10 computer units to the local education department of Ilocos Norte for distribution to public schools in the province. Department of Education (DepEd) Ilocos Norte officer in charge Matilde Neri said education personnel are now conducting an inspection for possible recipients of the computer units that Alorica has donated. Neri disclosed this development as the provincial government of Ilocos Norte launched its “Share-a-Book” program aimed at distributing information materials to all public and private high schools in the province. Neri also reminds senior high school (SHS) students of the on-going scholarship program of the provincial government of Ilocos Norte, urging them to avail of the 1,000 slots available prioritizing students enrolled in the Accountancy, Business, and Management (ABM), and Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) strands.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information