Business process outsourcing (BPO) firm Alorica has opened its 18th site in the country in less than two months. Alorica, which recently completed its acquisition of Expert Global Solutions (EGS), said its newest site, located in Makati, will employ around 3,000 people once it goes live starting 01 October. The site, its third in Makati, is part of its new partnership with property developer Majalco Inc and real estate brokerage Leechiu Property Consultants Inc. The new facility will serve Alorica’s marquee clients using different channels such as voice, mobile, chat, social media and video. Alorica invested USD20.8m on capital expenditure for its new location. The company has also earmarked other locations in the Philippines and will invest in future growth not only in Metro Manila, but also in secondary cities.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information