American outsourcing firm IBEX Global Solutions has announced plans to list four million ordinary shares on Nasdaq stock exchange. The company added that Amazon.com founder Jeff Bezos will be able to take up 10% of the total offer. The company plans to raise USD60m by offering four million shares at a price range of USD14 to USD16. At the midpoint of the proposed range, IBEX Holdings would command a fully diluted market value of USD243m. IBEX Holdings was founded in 2004 and booked USD353m in sales for the 12 months ended 31 December 2017. It plans to list on the Nasdaq under the symbol IBEX.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information