Global business process outsourcing (BPO) firms Alorica Teleservices and Accenture are hiring more people in Ilocos Norte, according to the province’s Public Employment Services Offices (PESO). Accenture aims to hire 5,000 more, from its current 200 call center workers in the province, while Alorica intends to employ more than 100 workers. PESO officer-in-charge Ann Marie Lizette Bitancor-Atuan said the province will hold another round of special recruitment to address the demand of the two BPO companies. Accenture is expanding its delivery center in the Ilocos region to serve global clients across Europe and North America. The two companies are looking for accounting assistants, BPO resource management group associate managers, and operational excellence senior analysts.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information