Anchor Land Holdings Inc, a Philippine-listed property developer is venturing into the bedspacing business and is targeting up to 12,000 bedspaces for business process outsourcing (BPO) workers. Anchor Land president Elizabeth Ventura said the move to enter the sector is part of the developer’s efforts to increase its recurring income. Ventura, however, said the company is still in the process of finalizing its bedspacing venture and is currently in talks with landowners of properties where bedspaces might be located. Possible locations include the Bay City, outside the SM Mall of Asia complex, the Cash and Carry are in Palanan, Makati and one in Taguig City. Ventura said Anchor Land will provide bedspacing for those who are on a tight budget, especially those who are working in BPO companies.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information