The global business process outsourcing (BPO) business analytics market is forecast to further grow over the next four years as more companies see the need to achieve operational efficiency. The need for enterprises in the BFSI and healthcare sectors to comply with regulatory norms is also seen as a key driver for growth of the global BPO business analytics market, according to research and advisory firm Technavio. Three key regions – the Americas, Asia Pacific, and EMEA – currently have growing BPO business analytics markets, with the Americas taking more than 50% of market share. Business analytics are used for strategic decision making, enabling organizations to understand their customers, optimize operational costs and improve business efficiency and competitiveness.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information