Global outsourcing and technology giant Accenture has won two awards in the recent Professional Awards organized by the National Outsourcing Association (NOA), UK’s outsourcing industry association. Accenture won the award for ‘Best Shared Services Team’ and ‘BPO Excellence in the Private Sector. More than 50 entries from a wide variety of organizations and sectors were shortlisted for the final across 16 diverse categories. Aside from Accenture, other outsourcing companies that were awarded include Infosys, Capita, Elixirr, and Symphony Ventures. Started in 2013, the Professional Awards is competition that recognizes excellent performance.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information