A 19-story Grade-A building designed for business process outsourcing (BPO) firms will soon rise within the 50-hectare Cebu Business Park. The Ayala Center Cebu Tower, which will connect to Ayala Center Cebu mall, is ideal for IT and BPO investors looking to locate or expand in Cebu, according to the Cebu Holdings Inc (CHI) president Aniceto V. Bisnar Jr. in a statement. The building is one of the 11 buildings that are under construction within the park. The building will have 10 passenger lifts, two of which have direct access to the podium, to keep up with the daily traffic of IT and BPO operations.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information