Two buildings of Primavera City, the flagship project of listed property developer Italpinas Development Corp, is offering up to 3,000 square meters of office space for business process outsourcing (BPO) firms. Primavera City is a currently being constructed in Cagayan de Oro City as a mixed-use project. The projects of Italpinas are located in second- and third-tier cities in the country although it plans to bring its projects to Metro Manila. Cagayan de Oro City in Southern Philippines is identified as one of the possible next wave cities for BPO locators. Italpinas President Jose Leviste III said it would come to Metro Manila under the right circumstances although he said he is fully satisfied with the direction the company.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information