A business process outsourcing (BPO) hub will be built atop a mall that Ayala Land and Aboitizland will be developing in Mandaue City, Cebu. The two property developers have unveiled the master plan for the mixed-used estate, called Gatewalk Central, which will feature office buildings, residential spaces, family-friendly parks and an Ayala mall. The new Ayala mall will feature a BPO hub on top of it, with a total of 20,000 square meter of gross leasable area. The mall and the BPO hub are expected to be completed by the end of 2019. The new development is estimated to generate about 1,300 jobs rising to 9,000 jobs once it becomes fully operational.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information