The Caribbean twin-island country of Antigua and Barbuda is trying to replicate the business process outsourcing (BPO) success of the Philippines by luring online gaming companies to put up shops in the country. The government of Antigua and Barbuda has taken notice of the advantages of the Philippines in the BPO industry. These advantages include a huge English-speaking workforce, renowned customer service, and an ecosystem that helps clients find the service provider they need. Melford Nicholas, Minister of Information Technology, Telecom & BROA Antigua and Barbuda believes that Antigua has what it takes to become a premier BPO destination in the world, boasting the Antiguan government’s open climate for investment.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information