The country’s business process outsourcing (BPO) sector is doubling its efforts to achieve its growth goals. Part of the efforts would be to expand its market to including neighboring countries in the region, particularly Japan, and Europe. US clients currently account for more than 70% of local IT-BPO’s revenues. However, Danilo Sebastian Reyes, chairman of the IT-Business Process Association of the Philippines, said the figure should go down by 2022 as the country lures more clients from other markets. The country’s booming IT-BPO is confident growth would still be at more than 9% a year until 2022.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information