The City of Bacolod has been recognized as the Center for Excellence for Information Technology-Business Process Management (IT-BPM) in the country by the Information Technology – Business Process Association of the Philippines (IBPAP). IBPAP handed Bacolod City one of the six awards during the 1st Flare Awards at the International IT-BPM Summit in Pasay City. The Flare Awards is aimed at recognizing institutions and individuals who have supported the ICT industry through the years. Jocelle Batapa-Sigue, executive director of the Bacolod-Negros Occidental Federation for ICT (BNEFIT), said the recognition is an addition to the previous citations that put Bacolod on the global IT map. Bacolod City is also included in the Tholons International Top 100 cities in the world.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information