Araneta Center, the thriving commercial and business district in Quezon City, is embarking on a Php35bn redevelopment plan that will include the major upgrade of the CyberPark Towers for business process outsourcing (BPO) locators. The CyberPark Towers is envisioned to be a BPO complex that will feature five master-planned BPO-primed towers surrounding a lush, landscaped park, according to the Araneta Group. Araneta Center currently hosts top BPO brands, including Telus, Accenture, and Teletech, among others. The redevelopment of the Araneta Center will also include the completion of the 18-tower Manhattan Garden City, a nature park, and the second phase of its award-winning Gateway Mall, a 1.1-million square meter shopping area.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information