At least 400 children and their families in a village in Cebu City stand to benefit from the community outreach program of New Alchemy Ltd, a business process and knowledge process outsourcing company in the city. The children will be beneficiaries of a feeding program in celebration of New Alchemy CEO Patrick Achache’s birthday. The children are from the Rise Above Foundation. The new BPO firm has been partnering with the Rise Above Foundation Cebu for its corporate social responsibility activities. New Alchemy is managed by a European company, offering digital marketing, virtual assistance, IT and Programming, and business outsourcing services.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information