Ayala Land is expected to deliver the first phase of its Arca South project in Taguig, which will include four business process outsourcing (BPO) towers, in 2018. The first phase is part of the 74-hectare P80-billion project which will be fully delivered over the next five years. The first phase will have a lifestyle mall, a Seda hotel, and the four BPO towers. Arca South, Ayala Land, Inc.’s most southerly business center under construction in Metro Manila, expects people moving into the mixed-use in-city development two years from now. When fully completed, Arca South will have a total of six BPO towers. These towers will only be 15 to 18 stories high, keeping a consistent “in-city campus” concept.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information