US-based business intelligence provider Archintel has acquired IT and business process management (IT-BPM) firm e4e Global Services Philippines Inc, according to a company statement. Financial details of the acquisition were not immediately disclosed, but Archintel said the deal will increase its global technological footprint and expand its operations in the Philippines. e4e Global Services Philippines is a subsidiary of e4e, an outsourcing firm targeting US healthcare companies. In a statement, Archintel President and Founder Jim Garrettson the acquisition will help the company in building upon its daily executive briefs and intelligence reporting. The company provides business leaders with customized, actionable daily intelligence and situational awareness about their competitors, customers and partners delivered in concise newsletter format by email. ArchIntel is part of a larger network that reaches over 150,000 daily subscribers.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information