The Cebu City government has recognized outsourcing firm Teleperformance as one of the city’s top employers and major job creation contributor. The top employers were awarded for their contribution to the local economy during the recent 4th Cebu IT-BPM Recognition Night at the Social Hall of the Cebu Provincial Capitol. Teleperformance began operations in the Philippines in 1996 and now employs about 40,000 people in 18 business sites located across Metro Manila, Antipolo, Baguio, Bacolod, Cebu, Cagayan de Oro and Davao. The award was received by Teleperformance Executive Vice President Trina Stone-Ranin in front of representatives from other Cebu-based BPOs, government officials, and members of the Cebu IT BPM Organization. Stone-Ranin said the award is a statement of the company’s commitment to not only bring the global market to Cebu, but also bring globally competitive Filipino talent to the world.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information