Contact center solutions provider VXI Global Solutions is hiring 2,000 people for its newly opened US$3 million business process outsourcing (BPO) facility in Clark Freeport Zone. The new facility is only part of the company’s strategy and investment in the country and its people, according to VXI Global Holdings Philippines EVP and Country Manager Jared Morrison. The newly opened office, which occupies two stories of the adjacent SM office tower, is the company’s ninth facility in the Philippines. The new office is currently manned by about 185 newly hired employees providing voice and non-voice services to North American clients. VXI has more than 21,000 people working worldwide with offices in the US, China and the Philippines. More than 40% of its global employee footprint is based in the Philippines. From 2016 to 2017, VXI posted revenue growth of 26%, while its gross margin increased by 31 percent over the two periods.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information