Philippine property developer Aseana Holdings Inc said that while it will continue to develop business process outsourcing (BPO) projects in its pipeline, it will take a conservative approach when it comes to new BPO office projects. Aseana Holdings, a wholly-owned subsidiary of DM Wenceslao & Associates, said the issues hounding the country’s outsourcing industry have made the company more conservative in developing new BPO buildings. Projects in the pipeline, which include a 50,000 square meter of office space, however, will continue to be developed, said Aseana Holdings Managing Director Delfin Angelo Wenceslao. He also noted how a number of BPO companies are now taking a wait-and-see stance to the incoming US administration.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information