A Japanese outsourcing company sees a huge outsourcing potential in Vietnam due to the country’s low labor costs and growing pool of IT-savvy workers. Bellsystem24, an outsourcing service provider owned by Japanese trading giant Itochu, has acquired a 49% stake in Vietnam’s Hoa Sao Group. Bellsystem24 is looking to expand its operations in Vietnam through its acquisition in the country’s leading call center operator. Bellsystem24 wants to capitalize on Vietnam’s advantages as a potential outsourcing hub, including a large population of IT workers that can be hired at lower wages than in the Philippines or China. Hoa Sao Group runs eight call centers with 3,000 workers in Vietnam. Bellsystem24 has a contact center in the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information