Government agencies in the Philippines, including the Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA), Department of Information and Communications Technology (DICT), and Department of Trade and Industry (DTI), have reiterated their full support for the Information Technology-Business Process Management (IT-BPM) Roadmap. PEZA said it will support the industry through tax incentives while the DTI will continue to promote the industry to prospective investors. The DTI said the IT-BPM industry has limited resources for marketing and promotions so the department will continue to include the industry in its promotion programs.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information