Brazilian outsourcing giant Stefanini is celebrating its 30 years of operations by further investing in innovation that will offer further solutions to consumers. The USD1bn global IT provider is focused on offering tools that allow a true transformation of its customers’ business, said global CEO Marco Stefanini. The IT outsourcing firm is investing more in Asia Pacific and North America to achieve its goal of growing 25% in the two regions by 2020. To reach this, the company is focusing on an innovative offer and reinforcing Stefanini’s role in acting as a digital transformation agent for companies.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information