Asian business process outsourcing (BPO) firm transcosmos Information System (IS) has recenty opened a new office in Warsaw, Poland. The new office joins the list of places such as Milton Keynes in the UK, Budapest and Debrecen in Hungary, Manila in the Philippines, and Austin, Texas in the US that have welcomed transcosmos as an outsourced solution provider. The Warsaw office has more than 100 seats to serve the volume of need in the booming Polish capital. As of last year, Poland already has more than 1,000 BPO centres, with the industry growing 20% in the recent years. The Warsaw BPO industry has employed over 200,000 people so far, and it is projected to increase tremendously by 2020.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information