Australian business process outsourcing (BPO) company CRYLLS, Inc. in Davao City is planning to expand its operations to serve new clients in the United Kingdom. The company is currently servicing clients based in Australia and New Zealand. Recruitment Manager Patrick James Son said in a press conference that they would need about 10 to 20 fulltime workers in line with the expansion. The majority of the company’s services are non-voice, and working hours are based on Philippine normal office hours, with employees only working on weekdays and without graveyard shifts. Son added that the two-year old company is currently performing well and has a very low employee attrition rate.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information