Pangasinan Governor Amado Espino III has urged investors to look into the different large-scale investment areas in the province, including the business process outsourcing (BPO) sector. Espino, who spoke at the Asia CEO Forum in Makati City recently, said Pangasinan is an excellent place to settle and venture. He said the provincial government offers various incentives for investors, including one year to five years full exemption from payment of Governor’s permit on business activities. During the forum, a six-minute audiovisual presentation highlighting Pangasinan’s offerings and advancement was played after Espino’s speech.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information