The provincial government of Bataan seeks to entice more business process outsourcing (BPO) locators in the city of Balanga through a new project that is almost completed. The capital is building “The Bunker”, a seven-storey building that will house government offices, with the surrounding area allocated for BPO offices, an hotel, auditorium, multi-use facilities, park, restaurants, and parking spaces. The Bunker will enable the provincial government to achieve its vision of attaining a top-level human development index in the Philippines by 2020, according to Governor Albert Garcia.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information