The Philippines’ oldest conglomerate, Ayala Corp, has approved the creation of a new subsidiary, HCX Technology Partners, for the acquisition of the human resource outsourcing assets from HRMall Inc. HRMall is a business process outsourcing (BPO) company focused on providing Human Resource related services – including outsourced payroll – to clients primarily in the Asia Pacific region. Ayala’s board has approved the creation of HCX Technology Partners Inc during a meeting on 20 September. HRMall currently services clients with employee headcounts from 100 to 12,000, and has the capability for full-scale ERP implementations or for pre-configured SaaS-type requirements.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information