Azpired Philippines, a business process outsourcing (BPO) firm based in the Cebu, has recently opened a contact center in Cagayan de Oro City in Mindanao. The facility has a 600-seating capacity and the company is expected to hire at least 1,300 agents when it starts operations. In Cebu, Azpired started with just seven call center agents. Now it has 1,300 agents in Cebu. Almira Absin, vice president for operations, said Azpired Philippines picked Cagayan de Oro for its expansion because of the city’s large pool of talent and the presence of skilled and high quality manpower that are driven and serious-minded. The company’s clients are market sectors based in United States, Canada and Australia.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information