Panasiatic Solutions and Transcom Bacolod employees recently joined the earthquake drill spearheaded by the Bacolod City Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Office (CDRRMO) in partnership with the Bureau of Fire Protection (BFP). The drill was part of the First Quarter National Simultaneous Earthquake Drill. The Sangguniang Panlungsod of Bacolod has requested the CDRRMO and the BFP to conduct an emergency drill in BPO-IT offices in Bacolod. Aside from the drill, authorities also provided orientation to all employees on disaster preparedness and occupational safety. The activity was in line with the National Disaster Risk Reduction Management Council’s earthquake information campaign.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information