Flatworld Solutions Philippines (FSP), one of the many BPO sites of Indian-based ICT-BPO company Flatworld Solutions, has announced plans to hire more people as part of its expansion by the end of this year. Ajit Sivarajan, FSP head for Service Delivery, said 250 or more seats will be added as the company enjoys substantial growth in sales. He added that FSP is also planning to add new location since its present headquarters in Davao City will be maxed out after this year’s expansion. FSP is also diversifying its agents and will move towards multilingual voice and non-voice services.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information