Private equity firm Bain Capital has reportedly acquired a stake in engineering outsourcing company QuEST Global Engineering for about USD500m, the Business Standard has reported. QuEST Global Engineering is based in Bengaluru, India and operates an outsourcing facility in the Philippines. Sources said Bain Capital is investing about USD400m-USD500m in the engineering outsourcing company, whose marquee clients include Pratt & Whitney, Rolls Royce, Boeing and Airbus. QuEST Global Engineering, however, refused to comment on the report, saying it does not respond to speculations on its investment activities. Warburg Pincus holds 25% in the company following its USD75m investment in 2010.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information