A Cebu-based developer is investing up to Php430m to build about 700 townhouse units targeting employees in the province’s bustling business process outsourcing (BPO) and manufacturing industries. Primary Homes Inc (PHI) is building Richwood Homes in a 5.4-hectare property in Poblacion, Compostela, in northern Cebu, its third project this year. PHI’s vice president for sales and marketing, Ramiro Espina, said the project is ideal for starting families in the BPO and manufacturing industries. Richwood Homes is scheduled for turnover in the fourth quarter of 2017.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information