Customer support outsourcing firm TaskUs announced that it has signed a deal with Nimble, an Australian online lending company, to provide 24/7 customer support. In a statement, TaskUs said it will provide round-the-clock customer support for Nimble from its facility in the Philippines. TaskUs also announced plans to grow operations in Australia by setting up a Melbourne-based sales office. Nimble’s head of operations, Andrew Kirkwood, said its partnership with TaskUs allows the company to assist customers 24 hours a day 7 days a week in a state of the art facility in the Philippines. The California-headquartered TaskUs, which owns and operates five centers in the Philippines, supports more than 200 customers since 2008.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information