International law firm Baker & McKenzie (B&M) attributed its success in the Philippines to its very talented and engaged employees. B&M recently celebrated its 15th year of operations in the Philippines by opening new offices at the BGC Corporate Center in Taguig City. B&M Global Services Manila Executive Director Gabriel Pardo cited three things that drive the company’s success in the Philippines – talented workforce, innovative service delivery and a singular focus of providing solutions to clients’ needs. Pardo said that the employees that the company hired in 2000 are still working for the company today, although most of them have since been promoted to management roles. The company now occupies the eighth to 11th floors of the BGC Corporate Center, with a current capacity of 780 seats and a space for an additional 220.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information