Ilocos Norte Governor Imee Marcos said her administration is making intensive efforts to attract business process outsourcing (BPO) firms to invest in the province. Marcos stressed that BPO companies will raise the number of available jobs in Ilocos Norte and that Ilocos Norte has wide availability of a talented and skilled workforce that makes the province an ideal BPO investment location. Major BPO firms Accenture and Expert Global Solutions have already established offices in Ilocos Norte, creating a total of 6,500 jobs for Ilocanos. The Department of Science and Technology (DOST) has recognized Ilocos Norte for its outstanding potential as the country’s alternative hub of Information Technology–Business Process Management (IT-BPM).
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information