B&M Global Services Manila Inc, one of the country’s pioneers in the business process outsourcing (BPO) industry, has invested in a new hub in Bonifacio Global City (BGC). The investment is one of the highlights of the BPO firm’s 15th anniversary in the country. The new hub in BGC occupies 3 floors of the BGC Corporate Center in Taguig City and has a current capacity of 780 seats with potential for 280 more. The company invested between USD5m and USD10m in the new hub, said executive director Gabriel Pardo. B&M Global Services Manila is the shared services center of international law firm Baker & McKenzie. It provides support to the firm’s 77 offices worldwide.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information