A Belfast financial firm is aiming to grow into a global outsourcing giant employing 1,000 staff – five times its current workforce. FinTru founder and chief executive Darragh McCarthy said his company has doubled its workforce each year, since it was formed in 2014. FinTru provides outsourcing for some of the world’s biggest investment banks. Mccarthy believes Northern Ireland can take on some of the established outsourcing centers. Belfast offers a high-skill, low-cost base, with staff working in outsourcing across a range of areas, from regulation to legal services. “FinTru’s strapline, is that we provide high quality, cost-effective, near-shore outsourcing for financial services,” McCarthy said. “Our clients are investment banks. Banks either have a choice to hire ‘on-shore’ consultants, working in the City and on high wages, or outsourcing to locations, such as India and the Philippines. “We at FinTru believe there is an opportunity for quality, akin to the on-shore consultant, but at a cost akin to the outsourced entity,” says McCarthy.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information