OOSM Business Solutions Corp., an Australian-based business-process outsourcing company that just marked its first year of operation in the Philippines, is investing around P1.6 billion for its five-year expansion plan into several ‘Next Wave Cities’, and other key areas outside Metro Manila. Headquartered in Makati City with 75 seats and almost 350 employees, OOSM Solutions CEO Linda Salud-Margon said, it is still a young company here, but has already achieved significant milestones. Dasmariñas, Cavite, will be where OOSM’s second site will be located. OOSM’s one hectare facility there will add 3,000 seats to its current capacity. Bullish on their prospects in the Philippines, Margon said OOSM will be opening more offices outside of Metro Manila, such as San Juan, Batangas in 2018; Dumaguete in 2019 and Palawan in 2020.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information