With its four business process outsourcing (BPO) buildings already fully leased, Eton Centris, a 12-hectare mega-complex in the heart of Quezon City, is now building its fifth BPO building. The project, a 25-storey building for BPO companies servicing global clients, seeks to fulfill the city’s growing demand for prime office space. It features convenient access to a transit system, sufficient elevators, telephone and data conduits, emergency back-up power, a full security system and ample parking space. The new office building will provide an ideal working environment to outsourcing professionals, Eton Centris said.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information