BLS International Services, one of the fastest growing global outsourcing companies, has increased its global footprint after signing a contract in Spain. BLS, the second largest company in the world that manages administrative tasks of processing visa applications in various countries, recently bagged a contract from Spain’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation. Under the deal, BLS will open nearly 150 Spanish Visa Application centers in 45 countries to support the Spanish Embassies & Consulates of Spain. The five-year contract is worth EUR175m (USD187m). This year, BLS International aims to expand its foreign mission category through bagging global contracts, particularly from Thailand and Canada via competitive processes. BLS also operates a center in the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information