Global outsourcing firm Aegis Limited has been conferred with the NCPEDP-Mindtree Helen Keller Award for creating diverse and equal opportunities for people with disabilities (PwDs). The company was also recognized by the Vijay Merchant Memorial Award 2016 for increasingly promoting the participation of PwDs and integrating them into the workforce. Aegis Global CEO Sandip Sen said the recognition underlines the efforts of the company’s employees to create a transformational change in society. Over 2% of Aegis’ workforce is comprised of people with disabilities, according to Javed Abidi, honorary director of NCPEDP. Aegis has operations in 46 locations across 9 countries, including the Philippines, with more than 40,000 employees.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information