About 20 Japanese corporations, including those in the information communications technology (ICT) sector, have expressed interest the development of the 9,450-hectare Clark Green City as an investment hub. The interest of the Japanese firms was revealed after the Bases Conversion and Development Authority and the Japan Overseas Infrastructure Investment Corporation for Transport and Urban Development formed a joint venture to develop a master plan for Clark Green City. The interested Japanese firms are engaged in energy, healthcare, ICT, infrastructure and water. Takuma Hatano, CEO of the Japan Overseas Infrastructure Investment Corp said more inquiries from these kinds of companies are expected once the master plan of the Clark Green City is completed.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information