The residential market in the Philippines remains robust despite concerns on supply, thanks to the demand from expatriates working in the country’s booming business process outsourcing (BPO) industry. According to property consultancy Jones Lang LaSalle, interest in residential investment is expected to increase steadily from expat employees as outsourcing and offshoring firms continue to expand operations here. JLL added that demand for residential property remained healthy in Q3 of 2016, primarily driven by economic activity, the sustained growth in overseas Filipino remittances and the continuous expansion of firms in the outsourcing sector.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information